If any such action is taken, vis-a-vis those who are residing outside the campus by taking advantage of the order passed by the High Court, it would be open to them to go to the High Court and place the necessary material before the High Court for consideration. The High Court would look into the individual cases and pass appropriate orders according to law – Appeals disposed of.

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In

Related Posts